Q: Do you service my area?

A: The short answer is “YES, If you live in Washington State.”  The long answer is, my regular service area is what I call the loop which is the loop I make to go around the south sound.  I consider the Lewis, Thurston, Mason, Pacific, and Grays Harbor areas to be local, because I am in each of those counties almost every day.  I also regularly work in Pierce, Kitsap, and Cowlitz counties, travelling to them at least once a week.  I try to avoid places beyond those listed, but am willing to go there if I have no quality competitors I can refer to.

Most trappers think of things in terms of watersheds.  Thus, the Chehalis, Willapa, Cowlitz, Dechutes, Nisqually, Puyallup, and Skokomish Rivers are all in my area.  Any creek, stream, or smaller river that flows into one of these is also in my area.

Q: How do you solve problems with my animal?

A: Every problem is a little bit different and requires a custom solution.  It’s hard for me to say exactly how I will resolve your wildlife problem until I visit your home and investigate it.  However, my process is a simple 5 step process.

1: Inspect the structure for animal access points, damage, weak spots, and verify species.
2: Limit access points to restrict animal entry and exit.
3: Set traps or one-way doors to remove animals from the structure
4: Reinforce weak spots, Permanently seal access holes
5: Cleanup and Repair damages


Q: What do you do with captured animals?

A: The Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife has strict rules about what I may do with captured animals depending on their species.  Some species such as non-native invasive species must always be euthanized.  Protected species must always be relocated.  Certain game or furbearing species have different rules depending on the season, location, or circumstances of their capture.


Q: Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?

A: Yes.  I carry the appropriate licenses and permits for my trade, Nuisance Wildlife and Structural Pest Control, from the departments of Revenue, Labor and Industries, and Fish and Wildlife.  I am insured and bonded as a Nuisance Wildlife Pest Structural Contractor with limits appropriate to the industry’s standard for commercial, residential and government contracting.  If you would like to know specific license numbers or insurance limits please send me an email.


Q: What forms of payment do you accept?

A: I accept Checks, Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, ACH bank transfers, Bitcoin, Gold and Silver Bullion, and can barter for goods and services. 99% of my clients pay with Checks and Credit cards.  The other transactions are pretty rare, but I’m ready for them.


Q: Do you offer discounts?

A: I occasionally send out advertisements offering discounts for certain services, and previous clients may be able to give you a referral coupon.   Also, some forms of payment are easier and less expensive to process than others, and I can offer discounts for fast trouble free payments.  Specific details should be discussed after I have bid your repairs.